5.4.16

that 'aha' moment



So luckily I'm not in a position where I have to frequently write essays anymore (you know, besides the long winded texts I send to my mom to try to convince her that I'm a fully functioning adult that isn't just blowing all my cash on australian koala and kangaroo souvenirs and lollies) but this is how I'm weirdly feeling about life right now. I've tricked myself-- working 6 days a week, maintaing a social life, cooking mostly healthy things and going to the gym, keeping in touch with relatives 9,000+ miles away, getting 8 hours of sleep and I'm just absolutely surprised. Does it all come together at some point or is this just a fluke? And if so, can I have this fluke for the rest of my life? I don't know if I'm adulting correctly or if I'm just starting to believe my own bullshit-- but I'm loving it.